Included in this package is:
- A modern 5-page website with home page, contact page and 3 additional pages for content. All pages are visible on the main navigation menu.
- The home page features a full-width responsive image slider with up to 5 images (Optional). Additionally up to two call to action buttons can be placed in the slider area, along with a short text.
- The contact page contains a standard contact form with captcha to prevent spam and automated junk mail submissions.
- Your site design will be created using the Divi builder, this will allow you to update, add additional or replace the content with ease using the built-in editor.
- All our sites are hosted with SiteGround, who specialise in hosting WordPress/Divi websites.
- Your site will further benefit from being connected to Cloudflare the content delivery network which will deploy your content effectively and speedily by serving it to the visitor from their closest server location.
How does it all work? What’s the process
Choose any variations that you would like to add to the basic package. (E.g. Additional pages or maintenance)
- After making your selections, complete the purchase order form and make payment using your debit or credit card.
- Once payment is received, you will receive 2 emails. The first will be our welcome email and the second will be a receipt for your order.
- Contained within the welcome email is a link which takes you to our domain and email information page, here we will gather details of either your existing domain name or that of your desired domain name, which we will purchase on your behalf. (Please note these are subject to availability. We will ask for 3 options or variations on your chosen name and will contact you to discuss your options if the domain name you desire is unavailable.) We will also ask for the email addresses of your choice. (Up to 3 – unless you have ordered additional email addresses on the variations page.)
- Your domain name will be purchased in your name through our domain registration company. We will create an account for you and the login details will be emailed to you. Your domain name will require renewal after 12 months. (The price will be approximately the same as the first year.)
- Once your domain name is active we will point it to our hosting server and active your package. (This can take between 4 and 24 hours to propagate worldwide)
- Whilst waiting for propagation we will create your website, installing WordPress and Divi in a Staging area on our server, where your build will take place.
- Once your site build is complete and content added, we will make your site live, leaving the staging site active for you to test out ideas and plugins.
- Once live, a backup copy of your website will be created on the server. A second copy will be uploaded to a Google Drive for additional security.
- We create a Google drive for all clients, not only for your backup security but also to hold emails should a disaster happen, you can have peace of mind knowing that all emails are forwarded to this Google drive.
- Once completed we will email the Google drive login information to you and ask you log in and change the password, so that only you have access!
£399 incl v.a.t
This is a one-time payment, after which you will own your webshop!
You will pay nothing yearly for the use of Divi or WordPress, your only expenses in year two will be your domain name and hosting whilst with us!
You must purchase your own Divi License and hosting if you choose to leave Payonce
We request that all of the text that you require inserting into the website be provided in a Microsoft Word document, with separate headings clearly identifying the web page that it relates to. You can of course change, edit or re-design any content or page as you and when you desire.
Images are requested in one of the following formats: .jpg, jpeg or png. We will optimize the images to ensure speedy loading of your webpages.
Should you wish to add a video to your website, we are happy to insert this from the website’s media gallery, however, we recommend placing video on your brand youtube channel then linking to it to ensure optimal speed and performance. Tutorial videos are available on how to achieve this.